I have been sitting on a faction for a while now, but never had the motivation or energy to actually try and get it going.
So I will be giving it away to some lucky player.
However, there are a few caveats, as I just wasted a couple hours on some poor shitbag who wasn't actually interested.
You must be at least Lvl 30, with over 150 days in game.
This transaction is to transfer the faction only, don't ask me for money or help.
I am willing to stay in the faction until you get a few members, but I will not participate in chaining or faction wars.
If you fit the qualifications, send me a message and we can discuss it.
So I will be giving it away to some lucky player.
However, there are a few caveats, as I just wasted a couple hours on some poor shitbag who wasn't actually interested.
You must be at least Lvl 30, with over 150 days in game.
This transaction is to transfer the faction only, don't ask me for money or help.
I am willing to stay in the faction until you get a few members, but I will not participate in chaining or faction wars.
If you fit the qualifications, send me a message and we can discuss it.