Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird attack problem

Started by Plumbdude58 [3239779] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Plumbdude58 [3239779]
A player MrMackey asked me to attack him and he would give me 100k I said yes and clicked on his name
(Sorry I'm kinda computer illiterate) it went to someone called crie. I didn't think anything about it and attacked him instead. Is this a bug? because it directed me to the wrong person. I went back to look at the event and it's not there I'm not even in the hospital anymore and it just happened. No screenshot because I don't know how to get it back . Also I definitely lost life and energy
Plumbdude58 [3239779]
Hey guys I'm sorry to waste your time I'm not a genius when it comes to these kinds of things it is possible that I clicked the wrong thing but mrmackey sent me a link so I don't really know what happened I'm sure I screwed it up somehow sorry again
Sara [2430219]
If he sent you a link, and it directed you to Crie's profile, it must have been a link to Crie's profile. I suggest you double check your target before you initiate an attack, you can see their name at the top of the attack page.