I play on android and I can't find we're u can find low level player to fight.also I don't know how to mug anyone lol.need all the help I can get
Need help
Started by TattieFox [3220432] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Here's a list of some low level and low stat targets: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&to=18301173 also id read the guide above it if you haven't: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
Here's a list of some low level and low stat targets:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&to=18301173
also id read the guide above it if you haven't:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&to=18301173
also id read the guide above it if you haven't:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice