I found I can't chat to new friends. All the chats I sent to them didn't be shown in chat history. But I still can chat with old friends.
Chat list full
Started by Ziyee [2946361] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jw25 [2567654] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Please can you check again now? Thanks
Please can you check again now?
Thanks
Thanks
hey! I tried and it works! Thanks a lot. :)