Hello I bought a couple of donator packs off the item market. My question is, if I subscribe what happens to the rest of my days as donator or what happens if I subscribe while having donator status?
Donator Status
Started by Mushmellow [2100346] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Donator days will pause and will continue after your subscriber status ends. I have like 600 days of donator status on hold.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thank you very much!