Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sword Fighting

Started by Mobcord22 [3178475] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Mobcord22 [3178475]
Hello!
I am writing to suggest that their be an honor/merit for using the plastic sword fighting. If me and the other person each only have plastic swords equipped, or if I make the final hit using a plastic sword, or if I do an entire attack only using the plastic sword.