I'm relatively new to the game and I've only completed Georges missions, how do I unlock new ones?
New Missions
Started by Ragnar7625 [3235114] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- JellyQuestionE5 [2835282]
· 5 likes ·
Wait until Level 5 to get a new mission person who will introduce you to the Duke. The Duke will provide daily missions.
Wait until Level 5 to get a new mission person who will introduce you to the Duke.
The Duke will provide daily missions.
The Duke will provide daily missions.