Hi, my nameis Pic or you may call me Keenan I make
Pfp, Banners, Faction Banners, Faction Tags, Faction recruitment, etc
I'm have no knowledge of Art and I don't know how to appreciate art.
I do this as a Hobby more than a money making investment
I only do Free Commissions when I want to. [Thats why its free]
Just send me a mail what you want and have a 10% chance of receiving your product
I'm also poor, and can't afford a better laptop.
So all of these shown might be low effort and cheap looking as I am only using Tools that are given for Free.
My current Mission is to Join Small Growing Factions and making free Banners, Tags etc
This also applies to companies without any Banner
I'm putting them In order from Newest to Oldest
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]Uhh I actually used my own mouse to move this cuz the software doesn't allow animations. I also Wish to be part of Of Monarchs Big faction. A dream that is currently too far for me to reach.[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
Pfp, Banners, Faction Banners, Faction Tags, Faction recruitment, etc
I'm have no knowledge of Art and I don't know how to appreciate art.
I do this as a Hobby more than a money making investment
I only do Free Commissions when I want to. [Thats why its free]
Just send me a mail what you want and have a 10% chance of receiving your product
I'm also poor, and can't afford a better laptop.
So all of these shown might be low effort and cheap looking as I am only using Tools that are given for Free.
My current Mission is to Join Small Growing Factions and making free Banners, Tags etc
This also applies to companies without any Banner
I'm putting them In order from Newest to Oldest
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]Uhh I actually used my own mouse to move this cuz the software doesn't allow animations. I also Wish to be part of Of Monarchs Big faction. A dream that is currently too far for me to reach.[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net][image: media.discordapp.net]