I am a survivor of thyroid cancer. Been in remission for a yr now. I had my full thyroid removed and 2 doses one bring high of RAI treatment. Was wondering if there was any other survivors who play but also have a place for anyone dealing with cancer to come chat and get support. Cancer is a scary word and a lifetime journey even after remission. I thought it would be better to get a place to chat with others :)
cancer
Started by Lizzym [2978171] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Do you mind sharing your story? Did you have hyper, hypo or some autoimmune disease prior to cancer being diagnosed?
Hi. I am also a survivor of thyroid cancer. Been in remission for 6 years. All will be good :-)
Congrats on being in remission!
I'm curious if you tried any alternative medicines or any alkaline diets and if they helped.