Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Attachment/Mod Question

Started by Nimnam [3207211] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Nimnam [3207211]
Hey All,

Reading the wiki on weapon attachments. It makes it sound like you have a separate loadout for mods, not necessarily "glued" to the weapon. So if I were to buy a sight for mission credits, if I use it on a weapon is it stuck to that weapon permanently? Or if I equip a different weapon that can use the sight, it gets automatically adjusted to the other weapon?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
It doesn't flip to a new weapon tho. You'll have to remember to attach the sight every time you change weapons.