Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot update security settings

Started by Ryng [3139304] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ryng [3139304]
I registered my account through Google sign-in. I don't think a password was [password removed] specifically created. To update my security settings in order to add MFA I have to input my password.
Is there a way to just reset or set a password for me somewhere I couldn't find.
The only screenshots I could provide for this issue is of the login screen showing Google sign-in and the picture to enter the security portal.
This seems like a bug.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I don't think a password was ever specifically created.

George emails you a default password when the account was created, even if you signed up using Google account. You will need to check the Gmail inbox associated with your account.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!