Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script/Discord Bot Request/advice

Started by cc0011 [1668479] on in Tools & Userscripts.

3 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
cc0011 [1668479]
With the latest newsletter post about Scripting, it got me thinking about trying to make one of my own... but I have zero experience of doing anything like this.

My idea is basically a bounty hunter script, that pings me an alert through Discord.

I would set the guidelines I want for the alert - Bounty Listed - Level of player listed - Value of bounty - number available - If possible estimated stats, then I would get a Discord ping whenever a listing is made that meets the requirements (say I want alerts for any bounties of level 85 players, over 500k value and 3 available)

Something like that. I've had a look at the api.torn page, but I can't seem to find anything related to bounties being listed.
tiksan [2383326]
Currently, the only way to check that is to make an API call for every valid user ID which will take at least a few hours depending on how many API keys you're using.