Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Assembly Line Honor

Started by Regeneration [1757073] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Regeneration [1757073]
From the forgery guide I assumed, that the assembly line honor could be achieved by having 10 of the same project in any “cooldown state”. But the following did not trigger anything.
Does it need to be an actual state of “cooling” (so printing doesn’t count) or is it a bug?
[image: i.ibb.co]
Kerrapht [1938336]
I wonder when the devs are gonna fold on this one lol, they're just gonna keep getting B&I reports and it's not like the merit is all that hard to get in the first place.