I left a race on accident before it started. Does anyone know how long it takes till you can start another? All it tells me is I have to wait a little
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Official race... if you leave one it's 15 minutes until you can join another.
thanks
is racing worth it?
i think it's fun but it's more of a side thing. I like cars and racing in general but it's really up to u.