Is there a certain cooldown once you found one? Like you need to wait a specific amount of time before you find another egg?
Easter Egg
Started by ischuo [2786290] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- T0XiC [2351827]
· 2 likes ·
no, they are all already on the pages till the last day
no, they are all already on the pages till the last day
I don't think it works like that?
As I understand they said eggs stop spawning 24 hours before end of event. Therefor I don't think they are all available immediatelly.
Yeah otherwise you can just visit every page once and you're finished lol.
Do they spawn faster if you collect them throughout the event? If not, I might as well wait for the last day (apart from travel destinations)?