Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranked Wars

Started by MrRazer [2628107] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
MrRazer [2628107]
Hello ,
Just short and simple. I'd love to be able to bet on Ranked wars for torn . I know the odd system could be manipulate ect but I think it would be fun being able to bet on friends and against enemy's. Just a thought.

Regards
Mr.Razer
Thebumblebeebo [3129419]
This is a good idea, I think it will work now because of the latest RW update and changes this could actually work. If you want to start making bets with just random people it could be a good idea. If you really want to get into it after a couple of months/years you can start making an actual system.