Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

School

Started by xxCORVUSxx [722529] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
xxCORVUSxx [722529]
After more then 16 years
well I'll be dammed
thought all my education was done
while looking for eggs I found I have 3 Computer Science classes to do
just reset my merits this morning & traded job points oh well Back to School LOL
So what do you think?
pussy [2797641]
you don't need merits or jps for schooling if they were previously all done - they won't take more than like 3 months together anyways so you should be fine