mhm
lol
Started by LaDuke [2946895] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I would recommend counseling my man.
Get a flatmate. Just one, not more. You’d still have your personal space but also the company of somebody every now and then. For me it worked back in the days
Go Dodgers 2024 World Series Champions
I agree with both ll_LichKing_ll and Godilokke as someone who was in that situation (minus the "herps?").
I moved alone to a new city after I had my by far most serious relationship I've ever been in fall apart. That solitude definitely wears on you with all those thoughts in your mind, and I ended up in some dark, dark places within about 3 months. I'm not sure how old you are, I was 23 and I also felt like life was already over.
Getting a roommate seriously helped. We didn't have to be best friends, we didn't even talk everyday, but trust me, having someone to talk to even day or so will spare you from that hell of not seeing anyone for 3 or 4 days on longer weekends. I didn't do therapy but i should have. It would have immensely helped me and it will immensely help you now.
That, and do try to get out more. Join a book or hiking club or just anything really.
I moved alone to a new city after I had my by far most serious relationship I've ever been in fall apart. That solitude definitely wears on you with all those thoughts in your mind, and I ended up in some dark, dark places within about 3 months. I'm not sure how old you are, I was 23 and I also felt like life was already over.
Getting a roommate seriously helped. We didn't have to be best friends, we didn't even talk everyday, but trust me, having someone to talk to even day or so will spare you from that hell of not seeing anyone for 3 or 4 days on longer weekends. I didn't do therapy but i should have. It would have immensely helped me and it will immensely help you now.
That, and do try to get out more. Join a book or hiking club or just anything really.