I found 1
I got 1
Started by Zach32 [2734697] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Well done bro! hope you find many more.
Grats :)
Nice, I've found 2 so far
But how long did it take you?
Seriously tho, I found one too, and it was yellow at that. Wooo me.
Seriously tho, I found one too, and it was yellow at that. Wooo me.
Better than me, I have found a grand total of NONE !! Congrats
A duplicate thread?
Congrats!
Congrats!
I've found 8
Sorry.... I'll stop looking and let you guys find some
Sorry.... I'll stop looking and let you guys find some
Of what? Missing children? A rock? 1mil? What did you find?
At least we know it isn't your father.
Nobody is that lucky.
Nobody is that lucky.
You can’t really find more than 1 full of my father sooo……