This event is b.s
Still no egg
Started by BadAssBitch247 [2913795] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Skill issuegg
Your time will come just keep looking :)
They can spawn abroad as well. Make sure to do some flying. They will spawn for few more days.
Keep looking bro, I've seen people get 0 for days then rack up 6 the next. It's RNG afterall, you'll get there eventually.
I'd recommend looking up some guides to maximize your chances, and you'll be all set!
I'd recommend looking up some guides to maximize your chances, and you'll be all set!
10 eggs for me so seems like a Skill Issue
Yet to get an egg, must be my own skill issue
Same issue then today I got 6