Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poll closed

Started by Ultr4Vi0let [2887202] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Ultr4Vi0let [2887202]
I want to make a poll in a separate thread as I'd like to know your opinion about what kind of prizes would you prefer >>> for the contest i'm proposing <<<< (CLICKY). I don't mind, so I'd like the artists to vote one of this two options.

Option A)

1st place: 225m
2nd place: 150m
3rd place: 75m


Or

Option B)

1st place: 175m
2nd place: 100m
3rd place: 80m
4th place: 55m
5th place: 40m


Thanks!

Mentions: UV's GFX Contest - ENDED - Winners will be announc