Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by Hungry-Duck-5 [1601397] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hungry-Duck-5 [1601397]
I spun the wheel of fortune, Couldn't believe my luck as it landed on Private island, Leslie then says that the wheel is spinning backwards and the wheel starts spinning in all random directions , And then lands on a mystery gift of a drug pack?

IS this a bug or is the game really going to make the wheel land on Private Island and then take it off me?
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Apparently, no one taught Leslie how dates and calendars work, we will get it fixed accordingly and re-rig the wheels for future use.
Blunt_X [78731]

It happened to me as well between the 24th of March 2025 - the 31 of March 2025.

 

It seems that's how torn staff or the layout was designed to take us for fools by teasing us with a win and the ripping It from us.

 

I strongly feel right is right and wrong is wrong sorry.

 

You decide how Torn want to deal with this unfair conduct for years of support to this awesome game.

 

Your loggs has all the details guys....

Make_Magic [4183423]

Im gutted, this just happened to me, it felt like a cruel joke. I was genuinely excited, I could see maybe 3 spaces away it was going to do it, I was about to win the private island! Ut stopped, it only just clicked over to private island, it stopped! Then that message, I couldn't even read it, I was in shock, not really knowing if this was just some animation for winning the top prize.it then re spun and landed on 2m I did walk away with more than I spent but im really not happy about the island. I think torn to to have a think about that if its a genuine joke on you, I didn't find it funny.