I referred Smackburger to torn, but i havent gotten the referral progress perks, as my name was not entered in the ‘who referred you to torn’ field
Referral
Started by toffee_muffy [3198736] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
Get them to post in this thread confirming this
i can vouch
I have added this referral, but I found another multi of yours that I have jailed and the illegal funds have been stripped from your account.
This post is multi trying to get staff attention instead of flying under the radar.