Should be accessible while abroad???
Normaly you don't see the link to your Items List and you wouldn't see the link to your Weapon Modifications.
Out of boredome I was scrolling through the pages via direct links, searching for eggs
and I came across the Weapon Mods page. Out of curiousity I clicked a few mods and I could actually change them.
This looks to me like a bug that could be exploited!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=itemsMods
Other pages that were accessible while abroad, that probably shouldn't:
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=lottery (could not buy tickets)
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=lotteryPreviousWinners
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=lotteryTicketsBought
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=viewRussianRouletteLastGames
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=holdem (didn't try if I could play)
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins
Normaly you don't see the link to your Items List and you wouldn't see the link to your Weapon Modifications.
Out of boredome I was scrolling through the pages via direct links, searching for eggs
and I came across the Weapon Mods page. Out of curiousity I clicked a few mods and I could actually change them.
This looks to me like a bug that could be exploited!
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=itemsMods
Other pages that were accessible while abroad, that probably shouldn't:
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=lottery (could not buy tickets)
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=lotteryPreviousWinners
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=lotteryTicketsBought
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=viewRussianRouletteLastGames
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=holdem (didn't try if I could play)
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=spinTheWheelLastSpins