Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ZERO eggs to date

Started by Curio [645429] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 338 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Curio [645429]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

f**k this years egg hunt...

5 days in and ZERO found...

ADMIN WTF is wrong with the RNG????
Padre [2587824]
Doesn't matter. The last three eggs I've found have all been Yellow. How ironic. The eggs that grant Happy are not making me happy when I find them.
JustJanet [911066]
I’ve only found 1 this year. I hate flying!!!

edit: hah! Bit the bullet and went to fly…
13:52:33 - 01/04/24You boarded a 1h 34m personal flight from Torn to Hawaii
13:51:40 - 01/04/24You picked up a Green Easter Egg
Padre [2587824]
Interesting.

Please answer/clarify the following;

If the 'leader' of eggs found currently has 22 eggs total and I've only found 18 total, does that mean I actually have four eggs that have spawned and are waiting for me to find them?

All players get same amount of eggs spawned each event? Once the eggs have stopped spawning the known leader has found X total. Each player has 24 hrs to find the difference between their total and leader's total found?

Is it safe to assume the answers are Yes, Yes, and Yes? If so, I'm good with that. Just gotta look harder.
Padre [2587824]
Thanks, but 'roughly' is too broad an answer. It can mean the difference of anywhere, I don't know, one to five eggs difference.

How hard is it for someone at Chedco to confirm or deny my original questions?

And, if all players aren't getting the exact same amount of eggs each event that's a huge problem. A big, stupid for no reason problem.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Here's the thing. If something was meant to be shared publicly, it would have been posted in the original announcement. This is the case 99% of the time. Very rarely have the admins/Ched ever divulged additional information just because someone is asking questions in B&I section. If it wasn't already clear from bogie's lack of response to your quote, then let me state it out for you, Your question will not be answered.

Locking thread to avoid further spam.