Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

False chat notification

Started by MaRSHhAl [3040431] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

MaRSHhAl [3040431]
When I log in, for example, it shows in the people icon that you have 3 messages and when I open the icon, the notification disappears and instead goes at the faction icon(Which it really belonged too)

I am on mobile by the way
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Do not bump up confirmed reports, this is not Trading section. Developers will post a message when they have a resolution for the issue. Locking the report.