Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work

Started by tkells95 [3169682] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
tkells95 [3169682]
Perks are nice but I'm looking to get rich but I love the specials. I travel a lot here is what I offer plus active daily. Any help is appreciated! Currently in a *6 sweet shop that bounces between 6 and 7. They give us specials over money.
  • Manual labor 3,107
  • Intelligence 473
  • Endurance 6,181
  • Total 9,761
Stats as of 2:58am TCT 03/04/24