Im currently on Pod60, And TCT time is 9:38, a minute ago before it crashed I thought it said 9 and then went back to 8, and now is back to 9 again. Some people from my faction (On Pod42 &Pod47) are currently at 8:38.
TCT Time Changing
Started by Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you please provide the IDs of the players and ask them to post a screenshot of this?
Unfortunately I forgot to post the screenshot and didn't save it, and I doubt anyone else took one. I can't currently check who I was talking to but I'll get them to message in here when I can. This was happening for a bit before torn went offline earlier but doesnt seem to be happening since so it might have just been from whatever happened earlier.
I haven't taken any screenshots but was having issues with Torn breaking as soon as i clicked on anybody's main profile.
Would get a loading screen for about 2 minutes on any page i tried to open and get the error 502 page could not be loaded.
Everything would go back to normal 5 minutes later.
Issue would repeat if I tried to click on another main profile of anyone.
Relogging didn't solve issue.
This all started happening approximately at 8:37 Torn time
Problem went away approx half an hour later.
Screenshot below will show exactly when the problem was occurring.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Would get a loading screen for about 2 minutes on any page i tried to open and get the error 502 page could not be loaded.
Everything would go back to normal 5 minutes later.
Issue would repeat if I tried to click on another main profile of anyone.
Relogging didn't solve issue.
This all started happening approximately at 8:37 Torn time
Problem went away approx half an hour later.
Screenshot below will show exactly when the problem was occurring.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I will close this for now and re-visit this if it happens again in future. Please remember to grab screenshots of the issue if you see it again.
Thanks!
Thanks!