Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Request] A userscript to autoselect certain items

Started by Fists [2830940] on in Tools & Userscripts.

5 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Fists [2830940]
so I have a bazaar with thousands of leather gloves going for a dollar each right? But the issue I have is selecting 100 leather gloves individually every day is tedious and kind of annoying,

so I was curious if someone could make a script that auto ticks the box for me when I open the add item menu on my bazaar or when I click a certain button so I don't have to individually select every single one
Omanpx [1906686]
One way would maybe be to have a button that you can spam that selects a glove on each click and tracks how many gloves you still have unclicked.
bot_7420 [2937420]
The rules forbid a script from "making additional non-API requests to Torn" that are not manually triggered by you.

The rules do not forbid a script from "clicking" checkboxes, as long as the clicking of the checkboxes does not trigger non-API requests to Torn.

I haven't checked whether ticking the items on the Add items page triggers non-API requests to Torn. My guess is no, in which case such a script could be legal.

(This is just my personal understanding of the rules. People know better please correct me if I'm wrong.)
Omanpx [1906686]
If it does not make non-API requests it should be perfectly legal. Similar to bazaar / shop auto-fill max amount done by TornTools.