Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for work.... FOUND

Started by Ariyanuea [3087488] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
9 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Ariyanuea [3087488]
Been working on my stats, I really want to revive eventually but I'm just not smart enough yet!! :P it takes rocket science..or at least brain surgeon level! Lol :D

My current education job helps, but if there are any companies that would offer training in INT I'd love to hear from you. I do have points in employee effectiveness as well.

Manual labor 9,143
Intelligence 1,511
Endurance 5,111

Total 15,765

Thanks,
Ariya