Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Working stats

Started by Promise [3086546] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Promise [3086546]
Hey everyone, I'm curious about the optimal balance between manual and intelligent endurance in terms of training focus. I've heard it's largely dependent on your objectives and desired outcomes, but I'd really appreciate a deeper explanation on this topic.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
I would say it's largely dependent on your objectives and desired outcomes...

Early doors, aiming for 10k intelligence is important to allow you to complete the city jobs such as edu and medicine, which unlock permanent perks.

After that it will depend on the efficiency requirement (primary 2 stats) in your chosen player company job.
Khang2412 [2353835]
I saw that high MAN and END are always desirable as most jobs require it while high INT is for jobs that has effect to amplify those normal employees and get even more profit for the company (example: manager,..). If you want the most flexible route, I recommend training MAN and END but there's a merit for 100k in each work stats so aim for that too
MasterF1re [2854737]
Currently High MAN people searching for employment, can demand the best daily pay. I wouldn't bank on this always being the case, as this demand is due to the insane number of PSF's, and the fact that MAN is a needed stat for a lot of the positions in that company.