grave pls
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Bump
Flame
How much u want
I'll play some roulette and if I win I'll buy it
still selling
How are you losing money with it? Genuine question.
What are your ads? And how many of those trains do you sell a day consistently?
What are your ads? And how many of those trains do you sell a day consistently?
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump
Bump
grave pls
Graved as requested