Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn tool edge

Started by Apocalypse-x [2603447] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Apocalypse-x [2603447]
Hello everyone! I currently use the Kiwi browser on my Android with torn tools.
I have seen that Edge now also supports chrome extensions but I can't find a way to install it.
Can anyone help me?
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
There is an Edge store, but TornTools isn't on there. Going to the chrome store in Edge should allow you to install those extensions.