Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Car parts

Started by Paul2688 [3191042] on in Racing.

2 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Paul2688 [3191042]
So when you remove a car from enlisted it says all parts will be moved to your inventory.
I can't find anything at all. Also if I enlist the same car back I then have to pay for everything again.
So my question is where do all the car parts go?
Rogue [1873490]
It doesn't say parts will be returned to your inventory.

This is what it says:

Any upgrades will be lost and the car will be returned into your inventory.

So your upgrades are simply lost. You don't get the points or money back.