Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple Events for 1 attack

Started by AerodyNet [850068] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Fear [18877]
I've had the same error.

Device: samsung SM-S908B Android: 14 App version: 2.0.28

I received over 80 events from just the one attack. When I check my logs, it registers as just one attack, same with the faction attack page. It's only duplicated on my events page. This error can be seen using the phone app, as well as my phone browser so I don't believe it is an error with the app.

https://imgur.com/a/4VdY0Kz

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=697b5f51aca14354d1be4e7a3f96b8aa
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There was an error with an update that was pushed to prod which resulted in multiple events/logs being spammed. These won't be removed.

Thanks!