....
About this thread
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 55
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
b
5m on each. I’d like a variant of both images without names if I win, I change my name a lot.
Thnak you so much!
Nice job bro - ur learning fast
Keep it going!
Keep it going!
Thanks Man!!!
b
5m on 3
10m on 3
Thank you!
b
starting bid on 4
b
b
b
Get those Bids in!!! For those who like my art and want 1. Personally I would go for number 4 :)
b
b
b
Bid on these cool arts.