Ahem. So, I would like to ask about the Torn Culture of Taking that Xan. Backstory: I joined near 16 March this year or sum like that. A couple days in Torn. I would go onto comics, and I would see something about gulping down a pod of Xan. it went like this: Life in Torn is so stressful, (Checks watch) XANAX TIME!!! so, I would like to know what the lingo and vibe is of taking that Xan. but it costs so much on the market so I can't do that. please tell me
I think this is for Q&A but Xanax is a drug which provides the most cost effective way to receive energy. Typically used for training, reviving and attacking.
However, the drug cooldown for Xanax is 6-8 hours. Meaning you cannot take another during this time.
You can try to find a faction that provides Xanax for training. Or quickly get to level 15 so you can start running plushies/flowers to earn more money
SSL is the sports science lab gym, a gym for people who have under 150 combined xanax and ecstasy taken. It is not recommended, as xanax is the best way to train in the gym, so SSL people usually can't compete with them.
Find people you can attack through here https://oran.pw/baldrstargets/
Once you have enough targets to attack with all your energy, focus on leveling to level 15. Start flying for plushies, invest in a bazaar ASAP, take as much xan as possible (your drug cooldown should constantly be going), train, train, train, fly, fly, fly. That will be your life for quite a while. Maybe once you have a decent amount of stats (lets say combined 2.5m, but maybe lower) join a faction doing ranked war, make monies by attacking people, and cycle between training and warring periods to break up the monotony of the game.
Torn is what you make it nowadays. By that i mean its not all about munching 3 xanax for 5 years then making your first attack after the jump to level 15 like it used to be. People are much more accepting to alternate playstyles is what im tryna say i guess.
It's hard mode. You might think at first "it's cheaper because I don't take xanax", but it's actually more expensive because you don't take xanax.
Also, xanax is considered the cheapest energy around because everyone forgets about donator packs (rather they forget that not having donator status is a thing). Get donator status (5 dollars or 23-ish mil torn $) before worrying about xanax.