Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[R+ 9] Work Availability Option

Started by Fuckery [2653035] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Fuckery [2653035]
Since the spam rules were put in place, and the recent thread on GD complaining about directors (me included) spamming people with mails and messages, I feel, and so do a few others in that thread, that there could be a better way to handle looking for employees.

My terrible mock-ups below:

[image: i.imgur.com]

LFW:
[image: i.imgur.com]

NLWF:
[image: i.imgur.com]

This would allow people to SHOW directors if they're interested in finding a job or not, so we as directors can look and think that we shouldn't waste our time asking some one if they want to join our company.

Would this fully stop the spam? No, of course not because not everyone reads, but it would help reduce it I feel as we'd at least have a better understanding of who we are messaging.

Any suggestions, feedback or discussion is welcome.

Mentions: Update: Spam from Company Directors

WhiteMage [1503353]
As a player not yet interested in running with a faction, I do get tired of the messages. I don't get spammed but if I wanted to be in a faction, I would look for one. Upvoted!
Fuckery [2653035]
Hey Diesel, funnily enough I was literally about to message you about this.

Your suggestion is older than mine (didn't even notice) and has more thumbs up, so yes please, add them to yours and I'll shut my suggestion down.