Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hydrochloric Acid

Started by Antiphates [1928969] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Antiphates [1928969]
The dread when you are doing disposal crimes and you get the awesome Dead body, or body part crimes and struggle to obtain Hydrochloric Acid.
Can we make it a little easier to obtain, perhaps mission credits, if you are feeling really nice put back in pharmacy, or maybe have a better drop rate. The current market value is 17k ish, but lowest price available is 33k at this very moment.
I'm not after a free handout, just a little breathing space so we can do these awesome payouts.
I mean even traveling to UAE or SA for them would not hurt too much, and could be a nice travel run to boost newer players.
Neliex [2857538]
The price is how it is due to ppl buying it cheap and reselling expensive therefor manipulating price. I believe disposing of body was around 125k so basically if you pay 25k per acid you will be at 0. Would I do that? Nah unless I need merit.
JackKelly [2271177]
Are you kidding me? You want something to be easier to obtain than buying it in the item market for $28k? Easier like flying to f**king UAE or SA? Aside from how ridiculous it is thinking $28k is expensive. Do you think a long ass flight wont affect the price of an item? Plushies from SA and UAE sell for $85k and $105k respectively.

A post like this makes me seriously suspect that this is a bought account. There is no way that a level 100 with 3,244 days of experience and a $32 billion net worth would make such a ridiculous suggestion. Is this a troll, or a joke that I'm missing?
Antiphates [1928969]
The current price in bazaars almost eradicates the reward for the crime, perhaps UAE and SA wasn't a great idea and that is fine. The fact is I think you can get it from a thug pickpocket with what seems to be on a par with finding an SE on city finds.
N.B. I think someone needs a snickers!
JackKelly [2271177]
Does dissolving a full body use more of them? I've done it, but didn't pay any attention. The individual body parts only use one and are more than 100% profit.

13:09:02 - 14/04/24 You used 14 nerve successfully dissolving a body part gaining $62,600
13:09:02 - 14/04/24 You used 1x Hydrochloric Acid in Disposal
13:08:53 - 14/04/24 You used 14 nerve successfully dissolving a body part gaining $73,200
13:08:53 - 14/04/24 You used 1x Hydrochloric Acid in Disposal