Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need the reviver script

Started by SAGHIR [2942753] on in Tools & Userscripts.

3 replies · 379 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

SAGHIR [2942753]
What I mean is in my last phone I had a script that shows you only people that I can revive in the hospital
So if someone have this script pls share with me
Kwack [2190604]
On PDA I assume?

It was removed from the example scripts as it was poorly coded (by me) and had issues with the new React pages.

I rewrote it recently, but didn't add it back to the sample scripts as it felt too niche and I believe most revive factions have their own. You can install the rewritten one here (on GreasyFork).