whats the most precius thing u have ever found in dump?
dump
Started by PepeTheFrog [3270099] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Your mom
Most veteran players dont go to the dump. Its kinda pointless.
Poison mistletoe on Duke dump event
1 edvd, from duke or some npc
3 krampus masks and 2 donkey certificates along with a bunch of other lower tier goodies
What do you "veterans" do when you have 10e and want to use a refill or FHC
Totally not vet but when you have 760e when stacking
Anyone curious should check torn.report's dump tracker for a breakdown of their dump findings since it started being logged.
I've found a good couple cans from when Silwer quit, if anyone remembers that.
I've found a good couple cans from when Silwer quit, if anyone remembers that.
Switch to a 10e gym and back:D
Train it
Too many clicks
Very nice
Couple years ago I had 5 extra energy and wanted to hit a refill real quick so I threw it at the dump and pulled out a Deputy Star, nothing special, shiny thing worth a couple mill... Kept it cause I liked it, now its a collectible lol
nice call dude
Greta mask during the Duke dump event, the only time dump searching is worth it
Some have been blessed with one or more the jackets/cds I dumped during dukes event.
friendship!
DN