Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by AudiA4 [3239653] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
AudiA4 [3239653]
I’m hopefully soon to be Class A in racing. Apart from cosworth what cars should I go for??


I got a cosworth cause I see it helps going into class A but I have over 250 racing points to spend when I get there anyway.
LuigiMangione [1870934]
Cosworth is really only worth it on Mudpit, since it outclasses all class A cars on it. I use a NSX on docks, but you might wanna also look at the records for each track. That'll give you a better idea.
Beerson [1576144]
NSX with Short ratio and Stage 3 Turbo covers most tracks as one of the best cars and is best on 2-3 tarmac tracks (with tarmac upgrades) and 2 dirt tracks (with dirt upgrades) unless something changed, so I'd suggest starting with SR T3 Tarmac NSX and go from there

I think SR T2 Tarmac NSX is best for another 2 tracks, but I haven't build that one yet as I'm trying to get 250 wins done on the first NSX.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Looking at my stats, the Dirt NSX is a real beast, using it on all dirt tracks (but I've been skipping mudpit for most part) and still have 1/3 win rate
The Tarmac one has been used on all tracks including dirt till I built the Dirt one, I'm using it on all tarmac tracks, so the winrate is abysmal, but every race is a chance to get closer to 250 wins, even if it's a wrong track.