08:51:23 - 22/04/24 You were awarded the medal: Invincible (Reach the rank of "Invincible")
08:51:23 - 22/04/24 You were awarded the medal: Level One Hundred (Reach level One Hundred)
We got there in the end :D
I'm particularly grateful to Evo, who've strapped a rocket booster onto my CE. Getting dangerously close to having <80NNB become extinct here. Many thanks to Ane for the efficient PA admin/team planning every week!
Torn has changed a lot since I started playing, mostly for the better. We even have Crimes 2.0 now!
In many ways, I think the game has the charm of the old internet in all of it's greatness, which is what keeps me playing :)
Thanks Ched!
[image: i.imgur.com]
08:51:23 - 22/04/24 You were awarded the medal: Level One Hundred (Reach level One Hundred)
We got there in the end :D
I'm particularly grateful to Evo, who've strapped a rocket booster onto my CE. Getting dangerously close to having <80NNB become extinct here. Many thanks to Ane for the efficient PA admin/team planning every week!
Torn has changed a lot since I started playing, mostly for the better. We even have Crimes 2.0 now!
In many ways, I think the game has the charm of the old internet in all of it's greatness, which is what keeps me playing :)
Thanks Ched!
[image: i.imgur.com]