Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dynamic IP

Started by Stylite [3270760] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stylite [3270760]
Hi,

I'm unnable to acces account security settings.
I get the following warning:

The IP address you're currently on has not frequently been used by this account in the past. To access your security panel please login to your account on one of your regular devices or networks.


But I am trying to acces the settings from the original device which is my PC, it's just that my internet provider uses a dynamic IP adress, so every PC/Router restart, my IP changes.

Help

Thank you

[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I don't think we can remove this restriction, I can ask Joe to see if he has any ideas.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
You've only used two different IP addresses, and you've used the other one more than this one. I'd keep trying over the next few days or weeks.

I consider this security feature as essential, and I imagine it's saved many accounts from being taken over.
Stylite [3270760]
I understand. I've only logged in from my mobile and PC, and it turns out I've been more active on my mobile device, as there I am able to change security settings.

Thank you!