I would like to get an upvote so I can be verified
Racing
Started by DIKIN2BAUS [3062078] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I'm assuming you're talking about JLT in which case you have to post here. You just made a whole separate thread.
I'm assuming you're talking about JLT in which case you have to post here.
You just made a whole separate thread.
You just made a whole separate thread.
Mentions: JLT SPRING 2024 [CONCLUDED]
Bruh i cant race i don even know how to make a license