Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LF Faction

Started by MJ4Y [3275289] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
MJ4Y [3275289]
New player, 3 days in and following Baldrs guide. Look for an active faction and fun faction who doesn't mind noob questions. I prefer to be independent as much as possible as I believe that's the best way to learn a complex game rather than be boosted too much, but obviously appreciate support in the form of experience and knowledge.

Currently level 6 with crappy stats as I use my energy to focus on working the leveling targets.

Will be active multiple times during the day to max out regen for energy and nerve.