Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranked war chainsaw

Started by TIGER777 [2565516] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Dorum [2740822]

I want my guy to have a load out similar to Ash Williams. That's what I'm going for. I have my shotgun that I like with some nice perks on it and got everything buffed up. BUT I CANT USE A CHAINSAW BECAUSE ITS COMPLETELY USELESS. It's very upsetting. 

 

Who is Ash without his chainsaw? 

 

Even a garbage special effect. Something to make it not completely and utterly useless to anyone not on Halloween. Literally anything. Please Ched.