RIP TO HIGHGRADE EXPORTS
YOU WERE A GOOD BUSINESS THAT SUPPORTED MY LVL 1-15 DAYS
THANKS TO ALL
HIGHGRADE EXPORTS Graved Thread
Started by DoobieSmokin [3255641] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
9.5 it a great service.I overall just had a trading glitch that's about it I definitely recommend this
Awesome dude! Quick service! Great customer service lmao 10/10 will be back once I get my 30 days of beer
legit, no scam, responsive, and easy. 10/10
Quick and easy, no bullshit.
Bump
Bump
Bump
b
b
b