Preferably a female? I turn 28 this year in November. Scorpio bby. I am currently engaged irl to my amazing boyfriend. This is all a game. But maybe we can be cyber best friends and play Torn and get to know each other better. Thx in advance. Love ya! ????
Marriage?
Started by Happigrl420 [3281762] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
Taste like NTR to me!
Hi
I would love to get married in game of course. I’m a CS major and just found out about Torn. Lowkey, loving it, meant so dope people already. Would like to meet my Torn Girl or whatnot. Hit me for the dope if you need?
Um. Wow. Poor bf
Hey love your fowardness whats up the age restriction and scorpio here if you interested
I'm searching for a lady to be my Torn spouse. I'll be honest I'm mainly interested in it for the merits which we'd both benefit from passively. However, I don't mind helping out a newer player. Currently my best property is a ranch but I am working towards a private island.
If anyone's interested please message me.
A kind soul I seek, in this digital land.
A lady of grace, to stand by my hand.
The merit points we'll earn, to prosper and grow.
Yet beyond this, connection I hope we can sow.
For while I already own a lovely ranch,
I dream of a private island, where we can advance.
If this call speaks to thee, kind stranger I meet.
Together we can explore, all that our game might greet.
~X
If anyone's interested please message me.
A kind soul I seek, in this digital land.
A lady of grace, to stand by my hand.
The merit points we'll earn, to prosper and grow.
Yet beyond this, connection I hope we can sow.
For while I already own a lovely ranch,
I dream of a private island, where we can advance.
If this call speaks to thee, kind stranger I meet.
Together we can explore, all that our game might greet.
~X
Hi looking for anyone to marry willing to help newer players out
I'm a newer player am willing to marry see if your willing
Hey