Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Collector Honor

Started by calli_ [2061764] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
calli_ [2061764]
Tad confused about how I got the collector honor.

Did I really get it from just having the Dongs.

03:31:59 - 02/05/24 You were awarded the honor: Collector
Jah_s0ldier [2199591]
yes Dongs Count Now. I don't Have Any Anymore However I Have 5 Items In Display Case Need To Wait 3 More Days For My Merit Hopefully